- Complete fund for investment for the year should be set aside at the beginning of the year
- If the annual investment is not deployed in a particular year, the balance will be carried forward to the next year.
Fees will be taken at the beginning of the year. Final fees will be calculated as either of
- 0.2% of the monthly fund value or
- 20% of the increment of the monthly fund value. Invoices will be generated every month and balance, if any, will be payable upon presentation of the invoice.GST as applicable would be payable.
- Minimum fees for any year will be Rs. 10,000.
- Minimum investment for the first year (in case of variable amounts) / any year (in case of fixed amount), for any plan would be 3,00,000
Suggestions for maximising returns
- A separate bank account to maintain the investment fund
- An additional balance of 3,00,000 to be maintained
- Investments should be made on the same day as instructed
- Redemption value over and above the commitment should be kept liquid in the bank account
- Currently, we are not brokers and will not be processing any transactions directly.
- The investments can be routed through any MF distributor. We can suggest agents if required.
- Details of investment to be provided to us, as and when investments are made.